“When beautiful amazing things just fall out of the sky I am ready to catch them.” Sarah Kay
“Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.” Sex & the City ...
Note from Toni: Today we have another post from Lexi Lamb, regular contributor at Small Key Big Door. Lexi is ...
THE IMPACT OF QUOTES I have always drawn inspiration from quotes and phrases. I have them framed on my walls, ...
Note from Toni: Today we have another post from Lexi Lamb, regular contributor at Small Key Big Door. Lexi is a writer and single mom to two boys ages 6 and 10. If you missed her previous contributions, you can find the links to those at the bottom of this post. Tonight my iPhone decided to put [...]
Are you feeling overwhelmed as you face the new year? Do you have a hard time focusing on 20 page goal setting exercises because you can’t seem to even focus on the most simple tasks? Does it seem like everyone else is taking great strides in their goal setting for 2013, but you feel lost and unmotivated? [...]
I adore the thoughtfulness of handmade gifts. They can be a thrifty option when money is tight, but they are also a great option regardless of finances. You can keep it simple with my basic recipes below, or add in some extra special ingredients to really make your handmade gifts extravagant! One note about handmade [...]
I came across Wealthy Single Mommy during my online searches for awesome single mom blogs. Emma Johnson is a fantastic writer, and you may remember reading her quote in my launch day post. I follow her blog regularly and was quite honored (and nervous) when she asked me to guest post over at her site. The post is [...]
I wonder what the statistics are on how many single moms hate their jobs. So many of us at some point have taken or stayed at a job we dislike because we feel stuck. Many of you are supporting a family on your own, and even those who are co-parenting with support like myself still [...]
Obviously in our busy lives, we have little time to run around purchasing gifts. I heard last night on television that Amazon’s Cyber Monday sales were up 40% from last year. Nothing beats the convenience of online shopping. With that in mind, I’ve gathered a list of my favorite online unique gifts as well [...]
About Toni South
I am the mom of a sassy seven year old and the founder of Small Key Big Door where I help single moms dealing with overwhelm. I write about the positive side of single mom life! You can also find me over at Small Keys , where I sell natural, handmade products.
- 19 Incredible Single Moms Who Will Help You Overcome Overwhelm October 3, 2012
- The Top 10 Must-Have Household Staples in Your Pursuit of a Frugal, Healthy Life November 16, 2012
- The Single Mom’s Secret to Holiday Survival October 10, 2012
- Stripped Down With Lexi: Ahh, the Holidays November 14, 2012
- 12 Amazing Single Moms Who Will Teach You About Survival November 9, 2012
- For My Wild Sisters February 4, 2013
- Stripped Down With Lexi: Tits and Tequila January 25, 2013
- 21 Inspiring Quotes and Phrases for Struggling Single Moms January 24, 2013
- If I should have a daughter… January 16, 2013
- Where in the H#ll is my Rock?! January 14, 2013